Before discussing 28 magical practices, let’s talk about your dreams. Because many magical practices are designed to help you achieve your dreams, you need to get clear about what you want.
The author says in The Magic Book that it sits down with your computer pen or paper and lists what you want in every area of your life.
Author words: Think through every detail of what you want to be, do, or have in your life – in your relationships, career, finances, health, and every area that is important to you. You can be as specific and detailed as you like but remember. Your job is to list what you want, not how you will get what you want. The “how” will be done for you when gratitude works its magic.
Now let’s begin with 28 Magical Practices:
Magical Practice 1: Count Your Blessings
Here the author asks you to count your blessings, count all the blessings you have right now because counting blessings can change your life completely. The author says that when you count your blessings, no matter how small it is, you will notice them increasing instantly. Hence always be grateful for what you have because that will increase your happiness and joy.
Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.
1. First thing in the morning, list ten blessings you are grateful for in your life.
2. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing.
3. Go back and read your list, either in your mind or out loud. When you get to the end of each one, say the magic words, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for that blessing as much as possible.
4. Repeat the first three steps of this magical practice every morning for the next 27 days.
5. Read tomorrow’s magical practice today.
Magical Practice 2: The Magic Rock
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
The author says that when you start with these practices, it needs you to be concentrated and focused always because your concentration will help you to make Gratitude your habit. The author says Anything that reminds you to be grateful is helping you turn your life into gold with gratitude, and that’s exactly what this magical practice is about.
In this chapter, the author has shared Magic Rock Practice. Here you need to pick one rock, a small rock or stone that you can hold onto your palm and keep near you.
The author says that When you have found your Magic Rock, put it by your bedside, where you will see it when you go to bed. Clear some space if necessary, so you can easily see your Magic Rock before bed. If you use an alarm clock, put it next to your alarm clock. Tonight, just before you go to bed to sleep, pick up your Magic Rock, hold it in the palm of one hand, and close your fingers around it.
Think back carefully through all the good things that happened during the day, and find the best thing you’re grateful for. Then say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened. Return the Magic Rock to its place by your bed. And that’s it! Follow the same Magic Rock practice every night for the next 26 days. Before you sleep, think back through the day, and find the best thing that happened that day. While holding your Magic Rock in your hand, be as grateful as possible for that thing, and say thank you.
The author says that The Count Your Blessings and Magic Rock practices will ensure you begin and end your days in gratitude.
Magical Practice 3: Magical Relationship
The author says Imagine you are the only person on the entire earth. It’s only you, and no one is there. How you would have felt? What’s the use of creating a painting when no one can see it? What’s the use of composing music when no one can listen? There would be no reason to the move from one place to another because wherever you go, it would be the same as the earlier. What’s the use of inventing anything when nobody acknowledges it? Only you and nobody else on the entire earth will not give you pleasure, joy, or happiness. The Author says that your contact and experiences make your life happen and joyful and add meaning to your life.
Author words: Because of that, your relationships affect your life more than anything else. To receive the life of your dreams, you must understand how your relationships affect your life now and how they are the most powerful channels for gratitude to change your life magically.
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing, say thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Choose three of your closest relationships and collect a photograph of each person.
3. With the photo in front of you, write five things you are most grateful for about each person in your journal or on your computer.
4. Begin each sentence with the magic words, thank you, including their name and what you’re specifically grateful for.
5. Carry the three photographs with you today, or put them in a place where you will see them often. Look at the photographs on at least three occasions, speak to the person’s face in the photograph, and thank them for saying the magic words, thank you, and their name. Thank you, XYZ.
6. Before you sleep, take your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Magical Practice 4: Magical Health
Here the author says that health is the most precious thing we have. Most people take health for granted, and only when they realize health’s importance do they lose it. Health is the most crucial thing to focus on from the beginning.
An Italian proverb speaks the truth about health for many of us: “He who enjoys good health is rich, though he knows it not.”
The Author says that: Health is a gift of life; you receive and continue to receive each day. In addition to everything else we do to be healthy, we must be grateful for our health to continue receiving more health!
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, say thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
2. On a piece of paper or card, write: THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.
3. Place the piece of paper with your written words where you know you will see it often today.
4. Read the words very slowly on at least four occasions, and feel as grateful as you can for the precious gift of health!
5. Just before you sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
The author says that if you are struggling with a lack of money or no money in your life, then understand that worried, tense, anxious, anxious, fearful, doubtful, disappointed, and discouraged about money will never bring money to you because such negative feelings come due to lack of gratitude about the money you have. The author says that Complaining about money, arguing
about money, getting frustrated about money, being critical of the cost of something, or making someone else feel wrong about money are not acts of gratitude, and the money in your life can never improve, it will worsen, The author says No matter what your current situation, the very thought that you don’t have enough money is being ungrateful for the money you have. You have to get your current situation out of your mind and instead feel grateful for the money you do have, so the money in your life can magically increase!